Request body in a module

lodakai nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Jan 7 15:06:56 UTC 2014

Hi, have been trying to read the request body in my module, using the
information I have gotten from this forum and some blogs and basically came
up with the following functions
 as can be seen in this post http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?11,245953. The
problem is that the request_body.bufs seem to contain no data.

If I check the request body with the following conf:

    log_format my_tracking $request_body;

       location /dd {
          access_log  logs/postdata.log my_tracking;
          proxy_pass   http://127.0.0.1:8081/temp_service;
        }

        location /demo {
          access_log  logs/postdata.log my_tracking;
          demo;
        }

I get the request_boody logged in the first /dd post request but in the
second /demo  I do not get anything logged if I post data
Use the following command the trying it out:  curl -v --request POST -d
"a=b" http://localhost:8080/dd
Anyone that have an idea what can be wrong?

Best Regards
Christer

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,246098,246098#msg-246098