Nginx-Clojure Module Release 0.1.0--Let Nginx embrace Clojure & Java

xfeep nginx-forum at nginx.us
Wed Jan 15 09:29:41 UTC 2014

Thanks for your good hints.

I see there 's a  good no-blocking mysql  client  Libdrizzle from
https://launchpad.net/drizzle.

With Nginx-lua or Openresty , Libdrizzle has been used in production.

I won't hope every thing is no-blocking and I think it is unnecessary.

Only when blocking hurt us we have to conside  using no-blocking methods.

For design of no-blocking api we can only use a simple callback pattern, let
user to determine whether use threads or not.

Even in Nginx-Clojure 0.1.0, developers can also use his owner thread or
thread pool.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,246437,246473#msg-246473