understanding proxy_buffering

oscaretu . oscaretu at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 11:48:40 UTC 2014

¿One year or two?. I think that is a very optimist estimation.
Extrapolating the information I get from a Windows program I execute in my
laptop when I install software (it is a moment where you are writing files
to the disk), I suppose you should expect a very much shorter life for your
SSD disk. Perhaps anyone in the list have real experience in that subject...

On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 12:33 PM, mojiz <nginx-forum at nginx.us> wrote:

> Hadn't thought of that
> We could still use SAS 15K drives ,anyway even if the ssd thing works for a
> year or two I think the advantage will cover the cost
>
> Posted at Nginx Forum:
> http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,246586,246595#msg-246595

Oscar Fernandez Sierra
oscaretu at gmail.com