Images Aren't Displaying When Perl Interpreter Is Enabled

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Fri Jan 24 08:58:41 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 11:33:56PM -0500, MasterMind wrote:

Hi there,

> That's not really possible since the awstats is password protected.

I think the question wasn't intended to be "can I have access to your
private site", but was rather "what is the url of an image request which
does not respond the way you want it to".

Your config has three location blocks:

  location / {
  location /icon/ {
  location ~ \.pl$ {

Which one is used for the image request?

Which one do you want to be used for the image request?

And, which file on the filesystem corresponds to the image you are
requesting?

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org