a NGINX Summit 2/25 in San Francisco

Sarah Novotny sarah at nginx.com
Wed Jan 29 20:08:25 UTC 2014

Hello all!

I’d like to invite you to join the Nginx, Inc. team for our first User Summit February 25th at Dogpatch Studios in San Francisco.

The highlights include 2 formal presentations by the NGINX FOSS project and Nginx, Inc. founder, Igor Sysoev, and well known module developer in the NGINX ecosystem, Yichun Zhang (@agentzh).  And, we’re soliciting lightning talks from the community!  If you have an interesting use case; a funny war story; a resounding success; or performance tricks you’d like to share please send a note to community-events at nginx.com

Once we finish the scheduled program there will be time for socializing and connecting with the broader community including the Nginx Inc team.

For those of you who are newer to NGINX we’ll additionally be road testing our brand new course “NGINX Fundamentals” the morning of 2/25 at a friends-and-family rate.

Logistics and specifics can be found here - http://bit.ly/NGINXsummit2014.  But, space is limited (particularly for the training) so please sign up soon.

Sarah

P.S  The phenomenal rise of NGINX is because of our supportive community. For us, the user summit is part of our commitment to connect with you, and if you are passionate about NGINX we’d love to have you join us.

P.S.  If you can’t join us this time, well, that’s sad.  We’ll miss you.  But, one of the things I’m doing in my new position with NGINX is making sure we have more community events.  So, I’ll hope to meet you soon.