How fastcgi temp works?

portoist nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Jan 31 07:40:37 UTC 2014

Thank you for your answer. I will try how it will work with
It is strange. From backend it seems like client disconnects. Calling php
connection_aborted returns true. I am downloading file around 1.5GB with
speed around 250KB/s. I have downloaded 600MB and I can see in my log from
php, that I have disconnected. Also I know that file from 3rd party server
is fully donwloaded - so there are data to send and that script uploaded
1GB. But my download is still running. When I download 1GB downloading
stops.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,247019,247046#msg-247046