proxy_pass_header not working in 1.6.0

Lucas Rolff lucas at slcoding.com
Tue Jul 1 08:30:47 UTC 2014

I've verified that 1.4.4 works as it should, I receive the cache-control
and expires headers sent from upstream (Apache 2.4 in this case),
upgrading to nginx 1.6.0 breaks this, no config changes, nothing.

But thanks for the explanation Robert!
I'll try investigate it further to see if I can find the root cause,
since for me this is very odd that it's suddenly not sent to the client
anymore.

Best regards,
Lucas Rolff