proxy_pass_header not working in 1.6.0

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Tue Jul 1 12:50:57 UTC 2014

Hello!

On Tue, Jul 01, 2014 at 02:33:54PM +0200, Lucas Rolff wrote:

> Hmm, okay..
>
> Then I'll go back to an old buggy version of nginx which gives me the
> possibility to use the headers from Backend!

You don't need to go back (and I doubt it will help) - if you
don't want nginx to serve files directly, just don't configure it
to do so.  Just commenting out the location in question will do
the trick.

It may be also a good idea to re-read the configuration you are
using to make sure you understand what it does.  It looks like
most, if not all, your question are results of misunderstanding of
what's written in your nginx.conf.

http://nginx.org/