Is it possible to send html HEAD early (chunked)?

mex nginx-forum at nginx.us
Mon Jul 14 12:23:59 UTC 2014

> I think the cleanest solution would be if the backend could receive 1
> request and just split the content/response into chunks and send
> what's
> immediately available (html head + perhaps page header as well) as
> first
> chunk and send the rest afterwards.

sounds tricky ... i must admit, i am not **that** deep into nginx-internals
to say if nginx does this already (send-chunks-as-they-arrive)  or if it is
possible
via an additional nginx-module; maybe some of the nginx-guys might answer
this?

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,251717,251751#msg-251751