Nginx multiple php sites

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Fri Jul 18 14:39:00 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 09:15:51AM -0400, devsathish wrote:

Hi there,

> example.com  => /var/www/example/index.php
> example.com/blog  => /var/www/example/blog/index.php
>
> I made the first one to work using the following code. Can someone help me
> to modify this config to fit the second requirement?!

What request do you make, that does not return the response that you
expect?

>     location / {
>         root   /var/www/example/;
>         try_files  $uri  $uri/ /index.php?$args;
>         index index.php index.html index.htm;
>     }

I suspect that you will want some requests to "fall back" to
/blog/index.php instead of /index.php.

Possibly using a "location /blog/ {}" would help with that.

If that doesn't point you in the right direction, can you be very specific
in one example of what you do / what you get / what you want to get?

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org