Download full mp4 file with proxy_cache or proxy_store !!

shahzaib shahzaib shahzaib.cb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 10:23:44 UTC 2014

mp4 seeking is filling up disk rapidly on edge server using proxy_cache and
also incoming bandwidth is always higher than outgoing bandwidth (nload).
Maybe, people are seeking to mp4 files and full videos are getting download
again and again.

How can i manage the mp4 seeking on edge server ? will proxy_store resolve
the issue ?  I really need to find the solution.

Btw, nginx version is 1.6

Regards.