What is My Purpose?

Alive-N-Thriving believe.act.educate at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 01:09:55 UTC 2014

Hey There,

Have you ever wondered why so few - comparatively speaking -

find success in business, wealth, Life! While so many others find

hardship and struggle, living paycheck to paycheck, not knowing where

rent will come from or how they'll feed their children?

In the words of my church: "Me Too."

I did something about it, and hundreds are helping me.

Click The Links

Living to Thrive

  Welcome to the World

Not only has inequality been an ever present, reoccurring trend throughout history

It exists in the face of every single person alive today.

Yes you Americans

The Rich get richer and poor are left to beg for the scraps.

The Poor are also those that Fight And Die in our wars.

The Elderly, Women, and Children also perish in those wars.

Now days we have a "Middle Class." But what is this really?

It looks like a "Cast," system, to me.

Thats exactly what it is and I encourage everyone of you to wake up and take notice of the world around you.

Life could not be more fragile than right now.

Fragile!? Yes but so very strong at the same time.

So connected and energetic.

Life's force, working, flowing, transmitting, and vibrating inside all of Earth's life.

That energy is meant to be used for good. The movie Avatar, when they connect to the planet.

If you need a visual. Im not saying lay your head to the ground and try to win the lotto, or solve world hunger.

What I'm saying is watch Chris Angel gather a crowd in Las Vegas and select a random person.

He asks her to think of a friend that she hasn't spoken to in a long time.

She does and Chris has the surrounding crowd channel their energy into the phone, thinking of the person she hasn't spoken to.

The phone lay on the ground in the center of the group.

In real time the phone lights up and is ringing with an incoming call from the long lost friend.

The woman weeps in amazement as the friend on the other end says.

"I had the overwhelming urge to call you just now, it's been forever sweetheart, how have you been?

This is the power of collective consciousness, and channeled energy.

There are those that are ahead of you in our journey towards unity and peace,

search the terms:

Indigo Children
Light Workers
China's Super Psychics
Chinese Psychic Children.

There are cases where children in China, "Super Psychics," are blind.

Yet can describe the room, furniture, plant life, wallpaper, lighting conditions,

carpet type, and anything else you could imagine about the room they're in, in complete detail,

Here's some links:

http://www.psychicchildren.co.uk/1-3-ChinasSuperPsychics.html

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread599753/pg1

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/oct1/pdong.htm

Here's some books:

China's Super Psychics, By Paul Dong

The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life, Vol. 1

Chakras For Beginners, By David Pond.

Indigo Adults: Understanding Who You Are And What You Can Become.

By, Kabir Jaffe and Ritma Davidson

Please Dive in and wake up! There is so much to do and so little time.

If we continue letting other people make our decisions for us.

WE WILL END UP IN THE WORLD THEY DECIDE TO CREATE.  - It could not more simple or more treacherous.

Visualize it if need be. They picture the color red in their minds and think it long and hard enough.

Trust me, and so many others: "They have."

End result:

We get red.

If we however, visualize "Blue," in a direct challenge to their "Red," in this life and on Earth "We - Blue." Outnumber the Red.

Thinking together and willing a common peace and tranquility over the planet is 100% possible if we hit critical mass.

That would require critical thinking on your part and -

That is EXACTLY what has to happen for us to be effective.

We hit critical mass and the Blues have it.

Get the picture? Gooood. : )

I am a part of a world that wishes you the best. and is rooting for you to make a decision.

We have the knowledge, and technology to build upstream, and to build our dreams.

Leave a life legacy and world our children would be proud of and thank us for.

We need the human power, to fuel the machine.

Think about it,

If war is often referred to as "A Machine," or as having, "Gears."

Bodies, bullets, bombs, and hate are then referred to as the "Gears," of the, "Machine."

Blood and oil get referred to as "Grease," for: "War Machine."

Right!?

Enough.

The opposite is an Equally Opportune Possibility guys.

The only reason you are having a hard time picturing this type of event or world

and frankly "Me Too."  <--Remember that--(I'm connecting you to a larger group)

We have a hard time envisioning it because we've never seen it.

Oh but I have! : ) And so have my Indigo brothren and sisters

Everyone else has the opportunity to see it as well and we'er about to.

Check out the links and read up my thirsty friends,

YOU WERE NOT PUT ON THIS EARTH TO JUST GET FADED AND HAVE SEX

YOU ARE MORE

   YOU ARE SPECIAL

&

THEY CAN NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM FOR IT EXISTS IN OUR MINDS

THE WORLD WE CREATE THERE WILL MANIFEST HERE

AND SO IT WILL BE

LOVE

ALIVE-N-THRIVING