Caching servers in Local ISPs !!

shahzaib shahzaib shahzaib.cb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 13:36:27 UTC 2014

@itpp I am currenlty proceeding with proxy_cache method just because i had
to done this in emergency mode due to boss pressure :-|. I have a quick
question, can i make nginx to cache files for specific clients ?

Like, if our caching servers are deployed by only single ISP named "ptcl".
So if ip from ptcl client is browsing video, only his requested file should
be cached not for any other client, does nginx support that ??

I know its kind of funny, but i've to complete this task :(