nginx +

sarah.novotny sarah at nginx.com
Mon Jun 16 15:14:09 UTC 2014

Hello Steve!

From: Steve Holdoway steve at greengecko.co.nz

Sorry to ask this, but does using this *require* a support contract? I'm
interested in the streaming stuff, but it's not worth $1300/yr to me...

At this point we only offer a combined license and support model at the $1350/yr price point.  We do evaluate our product offerings and user feedback regularly; so, thanks for reaching out.  Since this is the FOSS mailing list, I’ll leave the topic here.  If you’d like more information please reach out to me directly.

Sarah

--
sarah.novotny