Nginx on Windows PHP fastcgi read timeouts

Steve Wilson lists-nginx at swsystem.co.uk
Tue Jun 17 22:19:30 UTC 2014

I'm not sure how you'd diagnose this on windows, I had a similar issue
with php-fpm under linux as it was running out of "handlers". Could it
be that all 20 of your fastcgi processes are in use and nginx is waiting
for one to become available?

As a side note, why windows? I'm curious why you'd be running this setup
on windows when it would normally be seen running on linux.

Steve.