Caching servers in Local ISPs !!

shahzaib shahzaib shahzaib.cb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 17:10:28 UTC 2014

ok, but i have no idea why ISP is asking for BGP and matter of fact is,
i'll have to make BGP work somehow, so local caching server will fetch the
new subnets from ISP router automatically (and i don't know how).

Btw, our local ISP provided us with some testing ip prefixes to check nginx
based caching.  i.e
geo {
default 0;
10.0.0.0/8
39.23.2.0/24 1;
112.50.192.0/18 1;
}

Now whenever we add the prefix 112.50.192.0/18 in geo {} , all the requests
coming from the 39.23.2.0/24 and 10.0.0.0/8 returns 504 gateway error and
videos failed to stream. To resolve this issue, we have to remove
112.50.192.0/18 1; from geo block.