Nginx on Windows PHP fastcgi read timeouts

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Wed Jun 18 19:47:28 UTC 2014

Hello!

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 09:21:55AM -0400, c0nw0nk wrote:

> Even with PHP_FCGI_MAX_REQUESTS=10000 i still get it what log setting would
> you like nginx set to ?
>
> Because mysql has no outputs in the slow query log that take more than 2
> seconds and PHP has no error outputs or crashes in my syslog.
>
> error_log  logs/error.log  crit;
>
> Is my current setting should i change it to debug ?

It's very bad idea to run production systems with error_log level
set to "crit".  It basically forbids any logging of non-fatal
errors, and backend timeouts are certainly non-fatal.

To see log messages about backend issues you should set logging
level to at least "error" (as it is by default).

http://nginx.org/