Transforming nginx for Windows

tonyschwartz nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu Mar 6 23:05:03 UTC 2014

There is definitely some issue doing proxying.  At some point, the
connection to the back end appears to go bad.  The request from the browser
to nginx just spins and spins.  This occurs against (ahem...) IIS6 and also
against the Cassini local visual studio development environment exhibits
this behavior.  I will try this from a linux host to see if I can reproduce
the issue there.  The issue I'm experiencing seems to be very much the same
as in the other topic I referenced above.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,242426,248207#msg-248207