nginx hotlinking protection issue with wildcards !!

shahzaib shahzaib shahzaib.cb at gmail.com
Fri May 9 05:36:40 UTC 2014

Hello Maxim,

               I am not using server_names, it was just a google stuff i
put in order to test if hotlinking works or not. One of my teammates
informed me that the link is embedded on the website and there's no
hot-linking protection issue regarding it.

@Maxim, i think embedded videos are different than remotely playable
videos. Offcourse, you'd have the better knowledge :)