$arg_name as an array

Matt Gray matt.gray at 7digital.com
Fri May 9 10:02:16 UTC 2014

On 9 May 2014 10:16, beatnut <nginx-forum at nginx.us> wrote:

> Does it possible to use $arg_name as an array?
> For example
> I've query string : ?opt[test]=1
>
> I'd like to get value od opt[test] but $arg_opt[test] doesn't work.
>
> Is there special syntax for that case?

This thread might be of interest: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?11,241016

I haven't tested it but it suggests that the syntax ${arg_opt[test]} might
do what you require.

--

This email, including attachments, is private and confidential. If you have
received this email in error please notify the sender and delete it from

7digital Limited. Registered office: 69 Wilson Street, London EC2A 2BB.
Registered in England and Wales. Registered No. 04843573.