Caching servers in Local ISPs !!

shahzaib shahzaib shahzaib.cb at gmail.com
Sat May 10 09:19:37 UTC 2014

Thanks for replying guyz.

Can i use nginx (origin and edge) ? As the question in following link.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10024981/distributed-cached-mp4-pseudostreaming-seeking-with-nginx

If i use the origin and edge method, i think i'll change my application
codes to redirect local country traffic to edge webservers (ISP caching
server for video files) and that edge server will check if the requested
file is not in cache and it'll fetch the requested video file from origin
web-server located in U.S and cache it to local.

For this procedure,

I'll have to configure DNS A entries against local ISP caching servers and
put those DNS to my application code to stream videos from those LOCAL
CACHING SERVERS for specific country.

Please correct me if i am wrong.