Cannot run ASP.NET Web API with Nginx and Mono on Ubuntu

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Mon Nov 10 18:59:41 UTC 2014

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 02:01:13AM -0500, FireFalcon wrote:

Hi there,

> When I run the following command:
>
> fastcgi-mono-server4 --appconfigdir /etc/webapps /socket=tcp:127.0.0.1:9002
>
> nothing happens, Terminal doesn't show any response. What can I do???

What response do you expect to see?

I don't run this system, but I would expect that you would have to access
some url to cause nginx to invite the fastcgi server to process a file
and generate the output (or an error message).

What "curl" request do you make, or where do you point your browser;
and what response do you get there?

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org