log blacklisted domains to a separate log file

vigith maurice vigith at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 19:19:32 UTC 2014

I don't think map and log will help me solve it, I need to log to a
separate file if condition is matched.

Writing two sections with one pointing to default log (with map condition
saying, no match to blacklist domains in the file) and other to
blacklist_log file with the opposite condition might solve the problem but
won't it affect the performance? won't 2 pattern affect the performance?

Also 1.70 doesn't seem to be stable yet.

--
regards,
vigith maurice