http keep alive with post requests issue

lzilles nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Oct 14 07:46:47 UTC 2014

The http headers returned to the client are incorrect. It should be
"Connection 'keep-alive'" instead of "Conncetion "close"". Somehow all the
nginx settings for response headers seem to be ignored. The fact that the
application server's name is returned in the response http header instead of
"Server nginx" made me think that the response is "directly" returned
without taking nginx configuration into account.
The requests get logged to access.log. I enabled further log statements
using "$sent_http_header" variables. Still I can't figure out why the GET
requests are treated differently.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,253936,253961#msg-253961