[ANN] Windows nginx 1.7.7.2 Gryphon

c0nw0nk nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Oct 17 13:13:09 UTC 2014

I suppose i should explain my enviorment odly enough i did a picture a while
back to explain it too.

Here is the pic
http://hwdmediashare.co.uk/media/kunena/attachments/19987/Untitled_2014-09-19.png

To explain it :
A VRack is a virtual rack all my servers are connected to eachother by a
ethernet cable.

Now The loadbalencer is just a IP that the domain name points to and it will
randomly redirect to one of the 3 php servers.

The php servers then pull the data they need to process from the Z:/ Drive
what is the storage server. Same with Nginx any static files it needs to
deliever comes from the Z:/ drive.

I was also curious since i use some try_files and fastcgi_split statements
for security with PHP and Nginx would that be causing PHP more traffic since
files get passed to PHP first. (Maybe my understanding of that is wrong.)

location / {
# This will allow for SEF URL’s
try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php?$args;
}
if ($request_method !~ ^(GET|HEAD|POST)$ ) {
return 444;
}
location ~ \.php$ {
# Zero-day exploit defense.
# http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,88845,page=3
try_files $uri =404;
fastcgi_split_path_info ^(.+\.php)(/.+)$;
}

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,254012,254099#msg-254099