SSL Certificate confusion.

Scott Larson stl at wiredrive.com
Fri Oct 17 17:50:00 UTC 2014

     The CA will never provide a key, if this was a simple renewal of the
existing certificate the key already in place would be the one to reuse.
One thing to note however is that SHA1 is being aggressively phased out now
due the the Google policy change with Chrome. If that matters to you,
you'll want to check that your cert chain is the new SHA256.

*__________________Scott LarsonSystems AdministratorWiredrive/LA310 823
8238 ext. 1106310 943 2078 faxwww.wiredrive.com
<http://www.wiredrive.com/>www.twitter.com/wiredrive
<http://www.twitter.com/wiredrive>www.facebook.com/wiredrive