issue with ssl_ciphers not being respected

Scott Larson stl at wiredrive.com
Fri Oct 17 23:41:41 UTC 2014

     Just to be thorough, are you sure nginx is actually using the config file that you think it is? If we’re talking about your personal domain I see TLS 1.0 and SSL 3.0 available which in this snippet you have not enabled. This behavior isn’t something I’m able to replicate with the 1.7.6/1.0.1i combo.

Scott Larson
Systems Administrator

Wiredrive/LA
310 823 8238 ext. 1106