Nginx on Windows Server 2008 with SSL

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Wed Oct 29 13:47:15 UTC 2014

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 09:13:19AM -0400, krlosgilson wrote:

Hi there,

> Hello everyone! I'm new here on the forum, sorry if I wrote something down
> incorrectly.
>
> I am trying to run Nginx on Windows Server 2008 with SSL Certificate but
> always throws an error in the log file and it will not start the process.

If the error in the log file does not make it clear to you how it can
be fixed, perhaps it can make it clear to someone else.

I imagine that if you paste the error message into a search engine,
it will probably show someone else (hopefully) solving the same problem.

If that doesn't work, sharing the error message on this list might help.

Cheers,

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org