CentOS 6.6, SELinux breaks Nginx 1.6.0

mevans336 nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Oct 31 15:10:34 UTC 2014

Thank you Richard. I have shared your post in my thread in the CentOS
forums.

For now, to work around the issue, CentOS forum user sercan has provided the
following commands to create a new SELinux policy for Nginx. I've tested it
on two of my servers and it works.

- Make sure you have the policycoreutils-python package installed (yum
install policycoreutils-python), then run the following 3 commands:

1. grep nginx /var/log/audit/audit.log | audit2allow -m nginx > nginx.te
2. grep nginx /var/log/audit/audit.log | audit2allow -M nginx
3. semodule -i nginx.pp

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,254456,254492#msg-254492