2 certs, 1 domain, 1 IP

Rob Stradling rob.stradling at comodo.com
Thu Sep 18 14:29:53 UTC 2014

On 17/09/14 16:17, shmick at riseup.net wrote:
> it works with postfix
> i guess not in nginx
> feature request ?

Hi.  You could try this patch:

It's nearly a year old so it may well need tweaking to make it apply
cleanly to the latest Nginx code.  I'm afraid I don't know when I'm
going to find time to get it into a suitable state for the Nginx team to
be happy to properly review it and (hopefully) commit it.  (So if
anybody else wants to take over, please be my guest).

--
Rob Stradling
Senior Research & Development Scientist