Nginx reverse proxy multi upstream (multiples sites)

cloud devops nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Apr 10 22:29:38 UTC 2015

Excuse me for the mail that was not clear, I don't find the correct
technical term to use.

Yes "market.cloud.com" and  "panel.cloud.com" resolve to the nginx server.

When I do  "curl -i http://panel.cloud.com/", Iget the response from
10.1.0.16 and it work fine because it's on the location /

When I do "curl -i http://panel.cloud.com/panel", I get the response from
10.1.0.12 but with /panel on the URL. So After i get the home page I can't
go the the other page because the URL contain the "/panel"

My issue is to point the nginx server to many backend server, the nginx
requires to have different location which cause probleme to navigate in the
different backen server. Is there a solution to work with nginx as a reverse
proxy for many backend servers (differents sites)

Thank you in advance

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,257950,257955#msg-257955