Problem with NGINX on MIPS processor

mynidiravichandra nginx-forum at nginx.us
Mon Aug 3 12:44:52 UTC 2015

Hi,
  I am trying to run nginx on a MIPS processor. In my NGINX server
configuration, i have used only worker process. When i try connecting with
openssl s_client application, i am able to connect only once. After this,
the first connection is closed and if i try connecting again, server doesn't
accept any connection. I have tried strace on the nginx server process and
observed that worker process in busy in writing some data to the
closed(first) connection.

PS: i have tried the same experiment on x86 and didn't face any such issue.

Appreciate any help/suggestions regarding this issue.

Thanks
Ravichandra

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,260725,260725#msg-260725