Ocsp stapling

Fabian Santiago fsantiago at deviltracks.net
Sun Aug 23 13:55:34 UTC 2015

Thanks.

It does.

Test produces no results.

Not working on ssllabs (no result).

I'm clueless. I've seen mention out on the web about making sure you define ocsp for the default site or none else will work. I also make use of sni as I only have one ip address.

I have no truly "default" site configured.

Could be related? I am new to nginx so I'm still learning lots. Thanks again.

--

Fabe