Update on: nginx makes mysqld die all the time

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Tue Aug 25 07:36:29 UTC 2015

On 2015-08-18 15:23, M. Fioretti wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I just migrated to nginx + php-fpm from apache a few websites, on a
> centos 6.6 virtual server. The sites are up but... now mysqld
> (MariaDB, actually) dies every 10/20 **minutes** with status:

Greetings,
after a few days, I can report that setting:

mysql.allow_persistent = Off

in php.ini, and then tuning some php-fpm parameters as below, fixed
the problem. There surely still is much more that can be optimized
(and comments on the parameters below are welcome!) and I'll ask
about it later, but I haven't seen any more crashes,
and the websites already load quickly.

Thanks to all who helped!!!

Marco

pm = dynamic