[Announcement] New book about Nginx

Jim Ohlstein jim at ohlste.in
Thu Aug 27 20:17:56 UTC 2015

[Intentionally top posted]

Spoken by the self-important, pompous ass "B.R." who has now taken on
the title of "guardian  of the mailing list". Your referring to Valery
as "anonymous" is more than a bit ironic, since you choose to go by
initials that may or may not be real and he, like most of us, isn't
afraid to use his real name. Pot, kettle, black. Put them in a sentence
for me. If you don't understand English idiom that's fine. Google it.

As long as you are in charge of the mailing list now, how about you STOP
top posting and using that horrible HTML email client that pisses off
the rest of us who actually DO understand mailing list etiquette?