nginx dockerfile.

Kevin Jones kevin at nginx.com
Fri Aug 28 07:05:58 UTC 2015

Hello Atul,

Is this what you are looking for? Keep in mind I just threw this together to give you an idea of how you could do this and it should be tested. Let me know if you have any suggestions or questions.

https://github.com/kmjones1979/docker-nginx-compiled/blob/master/Dockerfile

git at github.com:kmjones1979/docker-nginx-compiled.git

---
Kevin