Next upstream based on custom http code

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 11 08:23:05 UTC 2015

If the upstream refuses to process a request, you might wish to emulate an
unavailable service or a lack of response (timeout). Backend up and working
are expected to process requests.
Switching between legitimate errors and faked one will be done by
monitoring backend logs.

There is no such thing as a 'Coffee Break' HTTP code. :oP
---
*B. R.*