HTTP/2 Gateway

Frank Liu gfrankliu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 17:57:02 UTC 2015

"multiplexing" seems to be a good use case for upstream proxying. We don't
have control how fast end users adopting HTTP/2, so we may still have tons
of HTTP/1.x requests coming in, but we can certainly upgrade upstream
servers that we control to support HTTP/2. If nginx upstream proxy module
can also support HTTP/2, we will be able to take advantage of
"multiplexing" the connection between nginx and upstream.

Thanks!
Frank