HTTP/2 Gateway

Nicholas Capo nicholas.capo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 18:24:01 UTC 2015

My specific use case is to support an HTTP/2 application behind a load
balancer (reverse proxy).

Also as a backend LB between services that could use a long running HTTP/2
connection to do their communication.

Places where I need an LB, but also know that both ends would /prefer/ to
use HTTP/2.

Nicholas