How to Handle "data sent" or "connection closed" event in Module ?

tigran.bayburtsyan nginx-forum at nginx.us
Mon Feb 2 13:08:09 UTC 2015

Hi.
I'm developing Nginx module where I need to handle some function when all
data have been sent to client or when client closed the connection.
For example I have
ngx_http_finalize_request(r, ngx_http_output_filter ( r , out_chain ));

Where out_chain contains over 700KB of data.
I can't find where to add function to handle event that all 700kb have been
sent to client, or client closed the connection.

As I understand all that 700kb data Nginx not sending at once it will take
some Nginx loops to be sent.

So is there any function or event to handle "data sent" event ?

Thanks.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,256393,256393#msg-256393