Debian Packages from nginx.org

Sebastian Stabbert Sebastian.Stabbert at heg.com
Mon Jul 6 08:37:48 UTC 2015

Hey Guys,

the Debian package for latest stable nginx contains a logrotate.d file with following contents:
"create 640 nginx adm“

However, the package does not create a user „debian“ and the user does not exist in Debian by default.
Id say this is a bug - however Im not able to login to TRAC, I rather get a „502“ or a message telling me that google does not support OpenID2.0.

How do you handle this issue, I think im not the only one running into it?

Cheers,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Stabbert
Systemadministrator

Host Europe GmbH is a company of HEG

E-Mail: sebastian.stabbert at heg.com
Telefon: +49 2203 1045-7362

Host Europe GmbH - http://www.hosteurope.de
Welserstraße 14 - 51149 Köln - Germany
HRB 28495 Amtsgericht Köln
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Claus Boyens, Tobias Mohr