nginx on Debian: dynamic network interfaces

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 10 13:39:20 UTC 2015

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 6:40 PM, itpp2012 <nginx-forum at nginx.us> wrote:

> > Will you make everyone using nginx on Debian using
> > that
> > trick, as soon as they need DNS on a default 'hotplug' interface with
> > sysvinit?
>
> No I'd make everyone use IP addresses with the EBLB I've introduced a while
> ago with sources. For a fast acting webservice DNS is outdated,
> outperformed
> and is only useful for clients. If it was up to me I'd rip dns out
> completely from nginx.

​Then I am one of the many glad that this is not up to you.

@nginx
Will you do anything to adapt to the new way on handling services
asynchronously​

​on Debian or not?​

(As a side note, and as reported here multiple times by different people,
OpenID through Google does not work, so I was unable to fill up a bug there.
Would you provide a way of creating accounts on your PKI?)

Thanks,
---
*B. R.*