Nginx + PHP Windows Network Sharing Uploads locking/slow load time

c0nw0nk nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Jul 10 20:21:36 UTC 2015

Those directives did not fix it.

But i decided to investigate sessions and temporary upload directory of PHP.
Now the temporary session directory gave me the same no loading issue until
uploads have been moved to the mapped hard drive by php.

But the following seemed to change that and actualy allow me to keep serving
traffic with uploads being pushed to the mapped hard drive.

Inside PHP.INI
[PATH=C:/server/websites/public_www]
upload_tmp_dir=Z:/server/websites/temp-uploads

C:/ is the local machine drive where nginx + php is presant.
Z:/ is the external mapped hard drive.

Now i don't know why that seems to fix it perhaps someone can elaborate ?

Also it comes at a cost it takes twice as long for a upload to be pushed to
a mapped hard drive for some reason like that.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,260193,260202#msg-260202