Nginx with Organization PROXY server

shay.peretz@capriza.com nginx-forum at nginx.us
Wed Jul 15 19:13:00 UTC 2015

Thanks for the recommendation ,
I am using nginx as a reverse proxy on each one of my application server .
the reason I am doing it is ,  my application server connect  to a backend
system which can be available on 2 domains ,
the nginx as a reverse proxy on my application system verify that if one
domain is down it automatically use the 2nd one which might be available .
The problem I am having is once the application server need to connect to
the backend through a proxy server , the nginx dont know how to move the
traffic through a proxy which require authentication and configuration .

I start check how complex will it be to update the nginx source code , Can
anyone from the nginx team estimate how complex  it will be if possible @
all ?

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,260278,260332#msg-260332