Is SSL and Compression never secure in nginx?

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 27 17:35:11 UTC 2015

CRIME has been superseeded by BREACH, and it is in no way related to any
specific Web server, but to the more general concepts of TLS-encrypted
(gzip-?)compressed HTTP content (SPDY is fine).

On the following website you will get all the details as well as a
cheat-sheet list of ideas to mitigate it. Disabling gzip compression when
encrypting HTTP content is one idea.
http://breachattack.com/

​The baseline is: nginx in itself has nothing to do with it.​
---
*B. R.*