Free O’Reilly animal book about nginx

Igor Sysoev igor at sysoev.ru
Thu Jul 30 19:34:23 UTC 2015

Nearly 20 years ago I read my first O’Reilly book, Learning Perl.
Back then I never would have dreamed O’Reilly would someday publish
a book written about the software I created, yet here we are today.

I am honored to announce that later this year O’Reilly Media will
publish one of their iconic animal books entitled
nginx: A Practical Guide to High Performance,
and I’m delighted to offer you a preview edition download today.
This five chapter preview covers:

* How to install nginx
* How to use nginx as a software load balancer
* How to set up nginx as a reverse proxy for serving dynamic web applications
* How to tune nginx for optimal performance and security
* And more!

I hope you enjoy the book.
--
Igor Sysoev