proxy_cache not working anymore in 1.8

Oleksandr V. Typlyns'kyi wangsamp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 11:51:18 UTC 2015

Today Jun 1, 2015 at 13:28 Rene Moser wrote:

> Hi
>
> We use nginx as proxy_cache and identified a different somehow weird
> behaviour compared to 1.6.:
>
> In some situations we get a MISS or EXPIRED in 1.8, where with the same
> config, same resource and same origin, we got a HIT in 1.6.

> Response from ORIGIN:
>
> Cache-Control: public, max-age=49
> Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 11:08:15 GMT

  http://nginx.org/r/proxy_cache_valid
  If the header includes the "Vary" field with the special value "*", such
  a response will not be cached (1.7.7). If the header includes the "Vary"
  field with another value, such a response will be cached taking into
  account the corresponding request header fields (1.7.7).

--
WNGS-RIPE