Dynamic configuration

Replace nginx-forum at nginx.us
Sun Jun 14 11:21:42 UTC 2015

HI there, these days i reinstall my windows and ... i found hot water, with
vagrant. I very like it those stuff, i installed ubuntu, with nginx,
php5-fpm and many other stuff, but still missing basic configuration.
In my project directory, i have many projects - symfony2, wordpress, my own
framework, facebook app and simple test files. In my nginx configuration,
those not work actually, becouse (i think) a root directory.
I wanna every project can open in a separate sub directory (ex:
/localhost/projects/wordpress1, or /localhost/development/symfony2/web/). Is
it possible with nginx :S
Can u give me some example configuration like those

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,259602,259602#msg-259602