Reverse proxy setup problem

Nousfeed nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Jun 30 02:34:53 UTC 2015

I have created a reverse proxy for 2 web servers both are running about 10
sites each, they use to be on seperate external IP's but now need to be
behind the same one.

Using Nginx I setup a reverse proxy on a seperate VM, Its seems to work but
one site is refusing to go to the correct server.

I have nothing in /conf.d/ I am using /sites-available and /sites-enabled,
each site has its own config file. Im using proxy_pass with the servers IP
address. What am I doing wrong?

server {
   listen 10.0.0.125:80;
   server_name .example.com;