Fake video sharing Android App !!

shahzaib shahzaib shahzaib.cb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 11:20:31 UTC 2015

@itpp, you're right but even if we can partially solve this problem, it'll
be sufficient for us. Well, using below method worked in our case :

location ~ \.(mp4)$ {
                mp4;
                root /var/www/html/conversion;
                expires 1d;
                valid_referers servers  domain.net content.domain.com ;
                  if ($invalid_referer) {
                    return   403;

This config is only permitting domain.net and domain.com while preventing
any other referer header such as "empty" one.